Port Stanvac, Adelaide, Australia
ECI were proud to be part of the new installation of some 66 mw of power generation at Port Stanvac in Adelaide. ECI supplied new exhaust Silencers to the existing Lonsdale installation which was then relocated further up the hill, with 36 new Cummins Gen-sets then installed at the expanded site.
ECI also supplied SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) for the treatment of NOx, together with exhaust Silencers and associated pipework, all to EPA site requirements for emissions and noise.
Works included supply of all exhaust piping, installation and commissioning of the SCR system, as well as site lagging all associated componentry.
The new power station was officially opened in April 2011.
- Head Office
- Product and general enquiries –
- Phone: 1800 730 158 or (+61) 3 9588 2233
- Fax: (+61) 3 9588 2567
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 – 33 Fonceca Street, Mordialloc VIC 3195 Australia
PO Box 2612, Cheltenham VIC 3192 Australia
- PROJECT ENQUIRIES –
- Contact: Paul Earley, Manager of Projects
- Mobile: 0412 436 465
- Email: email@example.com
- 31 Flanders Street, Salisbury QLD 4107 Australia
- Contact: Lee Gunn, Project & Sales Manager
- Mobile: 0422 016 566
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jakarta and Singapore
- FREECALL: Indonesia +0018 030 612 026
- FREECALL: Southeast Asia +800 400 010 10
- Western Australia
- Contact: Straun Evans, WA State Manager
- Phone: 0431 126 061
- Email: email@example.com