Selective Catalytic Reduction NOx Abatement Systems
Emissions from power stations or engines typically contain NOx. NOx is a generic term for mono-nitrogen oxides NO and NO2 (nitric oxide and nitrogen dioxide). They are produced from the reaction of nitrogen and oxygen gases in the air during combustion, especially at high temperatures.
In the lower atmosphere, NOx combines with reactive organic gases in the presence of sunlight to form ground-level ozone, which is the primary component of urban smog. In addition, nitric oxide and nitrogen dioxide are components of acid rain, which is a significant problem in the northern hemisphere.
Over the past 20 years, ECI has led the way in Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) NOx Abatement Systems in Australia and around the world.
The ECI SCR system selectively reduces NOx by combining liquid Urea/Ammonia (NH3) and Oxygen (02), with NOx in the exhaust gas, in the presence of a catalyst to form molecular nitrogen (N2) and water (H20).
SCR, in conjunction with various oxidation catalyst options, produces beneficial and accountable NOx, CO (Carbon Monoxide), VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) and PM (Particulate Matter) emission reductions.
The ECI Australia SCR for NOx Abatement System is capable of reducing NOx emissions by over 95%.
- Head Office
- Product and general enquiries –
- Phone: 1800 730 158 or (+61) 3 9588 2233
- Fax: (+61) 3 9588 2567
- Email: email@example.com
- 31 – 33 Fonceca Street, Mordialloc VIC 3195 Australia
PO Box 2612, Cheltenham VIC 3192 Australia
- PROJECT ENQUIRIES –
- Contact: Paul Earley, Manager of Projects
- Mobile: 0412 436 465
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 Flanders Street, Salisbury QLD 4107 Australia
- Contact: Lee Gunn, Project & Sales Manager
- Mobile: 0422 016 566
- Email: email@example.com
- Jakarta and Singapore
- FREECALL: Indonesia +0018 030 612 026
- FREECALL: Southeast Asia +800 400 010 10