111 Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre, Melbourne, Victoria
Client: Cummins South Pacific (Laverton)
Year Completed: Current
- Acoustic enclosure/treatment
- Fuel piping system
- Silencers and exhaust system
- Cooling water system
- Plant room installation
- Emissions control (oxidation catalyst)
ECI was contracted by Cummins – with whom we have a long-standing relationship – to design, construct, install and commission the VCCC’s redundancy power system. The scope has increased as the project progressed, and included installing generators (3 x 2500HP Cummins sets), exhausts, fuel lines, day tanks, remote fuel, attenuation and discharge, 6 x intake fans, heat exchangers and piping to the engines and into the main water system.
The Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre (VCCC) Project will deliver a new, $1 billion facility purpose-built for cancer research, treatment and care in the Melbourne suburb of Parkville, Victoria.
Construction is under way to create a brand new home for the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre and new cancer research and clinical services for Melbourne Health and The University of Melbourne.
In addition to the new facilities being built, eight world-leading cancer organisations have come together to share knowledge and resources and drive the next generation of cancer research, education, treatment and care.
- Head Office
- Product and general enquiries –
- Phone: 1800 730 158 or (+61) 3 9588 2233
- Fax: (+61) 3 9588 2567
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 – 33 Fonceca Street, Mordialloc VIC 3195 Australia
PO Box 2612, Cheltenham VIC 3192 Australia
- PROJECT ENQUIRIES –
- Contact: Paul Earley, Manager of Projects
- Mobile: 0412 436 465
- Email: email@example.com
- 31 Flanders Street, Salisbury QLD 4107 Australia
- Contact: Lee Gunn, Project & Sales Manager
- Mobile: 0422 016 566
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jakarta and Singapore
- FREECALL: Indonesia +0018 030 612 026
- FREECALL: Southeast Asia +800 400 010 10